Soft Cranberry Cookies

It's that time of year, the time for tons and tons of Christmas cookies.  This is yet another recipe that I've modified to make my own.  The original called for raisins, but I decided to use Craisins instead, for that Christmas feel.  This is so simple and quick, with minimal clean up.

Yield:  36 cookies

1 (18 oz) vanilla spice cake mix
2 c quick cooking oats
1 c applesauce
1 egg
2 Tbsp light margarine, melted
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 c Craisins

Combine first six ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir until well blended.  Stir in Craisins.  Drop by tablespoonfuls (I used my Pampered Chef large cookie scoop) 2 inches apart onto baking sheets that have been lightly greased or sprayed.  Bake at 375 for 10-13 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.  Cool on wire racks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment